Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011

My day today started at 1 am this morning with a crying True. I tried to ignore it for a while, but I finally went in there and was assaulted with a stench... ugh for 1 am diaper changes! He was all worked up and spent the rest of the night in bed with me, which did not give an exactly restful sleep. He was awake and ready to go at 5:45... I had a doctor's apt. today so I did not have to go to work thankfully. Plus, BJ is in TX right now... so I'm glad I didn't have to get up and going this morning!
Ava and I had some fun playing...
True didn't take a very good nap and was like this for a while this afternoon...
Another non-napper today.. But she does make a pretty cute fairy, eh?

1 comment:

  1. The black and white photo of Ava is beautiful! Enter it in the State Fair!

    ReplyDelete