Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 12, 2011

Alright.. I decided if my friends can do it, I can do it too! Right?! Ha... if only it were so easy! We wore underwear all day today... had 4 accidents (one of them a pooper... EWW).. 3 times in the potty.. What really frustrates me is that two of the accidents were about 10 minutes after a long period of sitting on the potty waiting for something to happen! The pooper came when we were outside playing, I think she was having to much fun to want to mess around with going inside to take care of business (who am I kidding, it probably still would have been in her pants). She'll wear a pull-up to church tomorrow and then it is another underwear day...
True man feel asleep like this.. I love him... (still no teeth.. 10 months and no teeth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment