Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16, 2011

It was a beautiful day at the park... and this is the best picture I got! Neither of my children are interested in staying put and looking cute for a picture. Ava stayed mostly dry all day - BJ took them up to his parents today, and Ava wore a pullup in the car. She had a few dribbles, but she stayed dry most of the day. Great news that she told me she needed to go potty and put her poo in the pot! Woohoo! I would much rather change a wet diaper than a poopie one! At the park, she started to go, we ran to the port-o-pots, but she was not interested in going in them (I can't blame her) and so she had to wait till we got to DQ, where we changed her and she finished going in the potty. So.. I guess she is starting to get the idea... hopefully over the next few days, it will really sink in!

No comments:

Post a Comment