Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 13, 2011

These are the types of outfits Ava rocks out if I give in to her... yes, this outfit was picked out 100% by Ava... I wish I had good news on the potty training front. It started out well. She was not dry when she woke up, but that hasn't happened once in her life, so no biggie. She would not go when she woke up. Since we were running late, I put on her pull-up and told her not to go till we got to church. Miraculously, she was still dry when we got to church and went potty! She also went during Sunday school and then again right after (she liked going potty in Sunday school because they have a potty "just my size, " she was THRILLED about the tiny potty). But it was pretty downhill from there. She had multiple accidents and another pooper.. ugh.. it makes me want to throw in the towel. I'll be glad to pass the potty training reins to my mom tomorrow while I am at school! Maybe she will have better luck...
True has a snotty nose and was dripping all day long, poor guy. We did get to snuggle on the couch for a nap (for him at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment