Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30, 2011

I've been MIA the last few days... This is my spring break week - but it is going by waaaay to fast! So.. here it goes...

This crazy huge scary spider was stuck in my laundry basket when I woke up one day. Eek.. it gave me the heebie jeebies just looking at it.. then it would run around and try to get out. Thank goodness it couldn't. Ava was scared of it too... We agreed that spiders should stay outside! We made BJ dispose of it. (He let it out in the backyard, it has probably since made it back inside my house. If I find it again, it will be mashed.. it had its chance).
Adi turns 4 this month and had her birthday party at the gymnastics place we went to over the summer. The kiddos had a great time running around for an hour and a half!
I made cinnamon rolls this morning for breakfast - I realize this picture is blurry, but it made me laugh that she ate the middle top section of her roll because that was where the frosting was! Then she was done.
Just a little example of the love that is showered down on True by his loving big sister. She manhandles this poor boy. He's getting pretty big, good thing she is strong!

In other news, potty training is going pretty good. She has had a couple of great days in a row. We've also been trying to let her be in charge of when to go and not prompt her so much - she's been doing pretty good at saying she needs to go. We've been leaving her in her undaroos (we have nicknames for EVERYTHING) for naptime and she has kept them dry. I have been a little nervous about the overnight situation because she has still not woken up dry yet in her life from all night. I think I am just going to have to bite the bullet and realize I'll be washing sheets for a few days until she realizes what to do. We told her tonight was the last night to sleep in her pullup. We'll see what happens tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment