Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011

So, I really was tired yesterday. I had taken this picture before school to show how intent True is on drumming, but I completely forgot about it! He really does like to drum, it is pretty cute.
I ordered a new swimsuit for vacation this summer, and it came today. I was pretty excited about it.. I got two cute summer dresses, a tank top, and swimsuit bottoms and two tops for it for $50! I thought that was a great deal.. goodbye to the rest of my Christmas money! I think I need to start my summer vacation countdown...
Since I had to try on my new dresses to see if they fit, Ava also wanted to play dress-up. She had to put on her dress, which turned her into a fairy princess - she is carrying around her fairy "lond" (instead of wand).
Ava also wrote her name all by herself - I was impressed. Do all parents think they have a little genius? 'Cause I sure do! She did this while helping me grade papers... I saved it for her baby book.

1 comment: