Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10, 2011

Haircuts all around! True got his first trim, he was tired of hearing his Uncle Brad telling him he had a combover.
Ava also got her first real haircut. It ended up being a little shorter than I had intended, but it will grow back, right?! Her hair was all different lengths and a bit scraggly, so now hopefully, it will grow in a little more even.

I realized I didn't really take an after picture of them. Maybe that will be my picture for tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. Of course it will grow back!!
    Im sure with her hair being curly it was a lot shorter after it dried.
    Can't wait to see the after pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary must have been cutting hair all night. She was setting up when I left the Johnson's. I didn't realize True and Ava were on the roster. Hope everyone's hair turned out cute. :)

    ReplyDelete