Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 27, 2011

I'm back... BJ found another cord that works for the camera... Ava and I went to see my cousin Laurel perform with her show choir. She loved it. For a part of their show they wear what looks like their prom dresses - it was very quiet (they were going to sing their ballad) and Ava said loudly, "Look at all the princesses!" Then she realized that they forgot their crowns! It was very cute. She wore her tutu to the show and would get down out of her chair and dance around, watching her skirt flair out. It was hilarious. She stopped dancing right when one of the songs was over and everyone started clapping. She asked me, "Are they clapping for me?"

She is obsessed with princesses right now. We had a family movie night - Cinderella, Ava loved that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment