Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13, 2011

One cute little True baby - this boy has gotten sick all of a sudden - he is drippy nose and congested.. Twice today he has hacked up everything he just ate.. ugh.. does not make for a pleasant day! Ava and I did manage to make some Valentine Day cookies, yum!

Another year older... hmm.. I think it does go by faster the older you get! Mom made my favorite cake for my birthday and Ben-j brought home ice cream cake... I think I'll be putting on the pounds!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will stay just as skinny as usual. No need to worry, girl! Enjoy it! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Erin.
    I LOVE True's haircut! he looks like such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMM...ice cream cake! I wish I was there to enjoy it with you! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
    Teagan has been sick since Thursday I think something was passed around when I was down there last weekend!
    True is such a big boy! Love the new cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! My child is not sick...so don't blame it on Tait :)

    ReplyDelete