Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Update...

 We started potty training True... I wish I could say it was a smashing success... but I will say it has gone better than when we potty trained Ava.  I can't decide if I should let him figure out when he needs to go or put him on a timed schedule - every 45 minutes.  So far, I've done a little of both.  He stays dry when I take him every 45 minutes, he does not when I let him be in charge.  What to do, what to do... He does look cute in his undies.. I will say that.
 Ava has started playing by herself more, which is nice.  She is taking swimming lessons for the next two weeks and I think she is going to pass this level.  Woohoo!
 Lately, True thinks every food is a finger food.  Which is immediately followed by "napkin, mommy, napkin!"
He's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment