Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012

 We had a pretty great 3-day weekend.  I can't wait for summertime!

I took Ava to preschool on Friday and True to the minute clinic... he had a bad case of hand, foot, mouth.. gross.  Poor baby had a rash all over him and nasty little blisters.  They are going away finally, but he was pretty miserable there for a while.  We went swimming on Saturday.  Today we went to the park and played on the playground.  We had to enjoy some ice cream cups that were hanging out in the freezer when we got home.  Yum!

True does this really cute thing right now.  When you ask him something and he wants it he says, "Uh-huh."  His little voice goes up on the huh part.  So sweet.  I must get it on video before it goes away.

He may also beat Ava on the potty training front...
Ava enjoyed her ice cream too.  Tomorrow is her special day at preschool.  She can't wait!  She has already been in my room twice telling me Fuzzy keeps waking her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment