Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8, 2012

Our fireplace is finished! I kept forgetting to get a final picture taken of it. Now I just need to redecorate the mantel - I'm thinking of trying to find an old stained glass window - I still have my stipend burning a whole in my pocket...
Geez... tell this is not the cutest stinkin' kid in the world! He wore his hat (which I realize is getting to small, but I couldn't find his other one!) for quite a while in the house. This is very unusual, usually he rips it off as soon as you put it on.
For some reason, a laundry basket is an exciting toy for these two. Also, True's face is cracking me up. He is doing that in several of the pictures I took today. How random!

Why is it that the weekends fly by? Next weekend is a three-day weekend. Thank you Martin Luther King Jr.! Usually we have inservice, but not this year! I'll be hanging out with my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment