Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 12, 2012

Sigh... do you ever have those weekends where they are so busy, you feel like you don't have any down time? It was one of those weekends. We went to St. Elmo's Friday night (thank you Devour Downtown), went to Ft. Wayne and back on Saturday, and I went to the grocery store (with two kids, oh my), spent two plus hours in my classroom, and took care of some household chores today. I am spent. Luckily, I had two cuties to hang out with while daddy is at house group. True got this boot out of Ava's room and wore it around the house. He likes it.
Ava is all about coloring right now, she has two of these color with a magic pen type books and she has almost finished them.
We played upstairs for a little bit with the trains. Ava went upstairs first and said something about trains. True heard it and started crying, "trains" till I took him up to play too. Then he tried to carry all these trains around. Look at those chubby little cheeks...

Another week... here's looking forward to next weekend for a little R&R :)

No comments:

Post a Comment