Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24, 2011

We had a busy Christmas Eve Day - we went with some family to see the Jingle Rails - a train set up with places from all around the world. True baby loved it. He was in awe of the trains. Then we went and got cupcakes at the Flying Cupcake. We also had to try and do laundry, get stuff together for Florida, and clean... sigh.. I really need a day to just be! Well... the camera is in the other room and I'm all snug in my bed waiting for Santa to come. But my mom saved the day and sent me a picture of a cute True-True baby - so here it is. A Merry Christmas to you!

Also... my husband and I forgot we are supposed to bring a fruit salad to our Christmas tomorrow until we were in the Christmas eve service... guess who is open at 8:30 on Christmas Eve? NOONE! So.. we may be fruit salad less tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment