Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011

Ugh.. I get so far behind and then so unmotivated to continue.. so.. here is a small recap. I had my annual Christmas cookie exchange. This is what BJ made for it this year. If I liked white chocolate, I probably would have liked them.. but since I don't really... they don't really appeal to me that much.
Ava turned four... I took the day off and we played around downtown and saw Polar Express at the I-Max in 3D. I thought Ava would love it - this was her first time to a movie theater. She had not seen Polar Express before. But she kept telling me during the movie, "I never want to watch this movie again." She got scared in a few parts.. I asked her again afterwards, thinking maybe she liked it when she found out how it ended. She is still not a fan... oh well...
This is our before picture of our fireplace (well, after we pulled out the ugly brass insert). We got a new surround built and BJ is in the process of painting it. I will put complete picture up when it is done!

Two more days till Christmas break - while I love my job, I don't think I've ever needed a break more than I need this one. I'm ready to get some things under control and have some time to just be.

1 comment:

  1. I-max in 3-D- she'll expect all movies at theaters to be so impressive!

    ReplyDelete