Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29, Day 329

I'm thinking maybe I should rename my blog "A Picture When I Feel Like It." I haven't been very good about updating it lately, and I have a feeling it will only get worse when school starts back up! Anyways...

This picture of True shows one of his newly acquired skills: lunging. He lunges for me when I'm sitting close and he tries to climb all over me. I feel like he has really changed just in the last week and half that I have been home with him. He has definitely started rolling more and he is getting very grabby. Ava moved to the other side of BJ tonight when we were sitting on the couch because True wouldn't stop grabbing her hair.
Here is Ava painting with watercolors.. The watercolors are no longer there original color: she mixed all the colors up, but she had fun! She is getting pretty sassy: BJ asked her for a hug and she said, "Don't bother me, Daddy. I'm busy." Oh my...

No comments:

Post a Comment