Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12, Day 312

We attempted to play Candyland tonight. Ava got it as a present yesterday (thanks Nicole!) and she really wanted to play it. Since it has lots of Christmas-y pictures on it, I'm counting it as our Christmas activity! You can't tell from this picture that she was excited.. when I get the camera out she refuses to look up and smile.. how aggravating! This is not a great picture, but I did not take any others, so here it is!

In other news, Truett started clapping yesterday. Right now he is looking at me and clapping.. what a cute little boy! (He's trying to make up for bombing me with poo - I picked him up and held him only to get poo all over my shirt. Needless to say, he had a bath and I had another load of laundry to do!)

Lastly, two hour delay tomorrow! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. How did she do playing the game? Since its mostly about colors I figured it would be pretty easy...I think it did say 3+ years.
    Tait has been doing that lately with pictures...I can't get him to look at the camera hardly..he will smile, say cheese, and look the other direction.

    The roads are NOT pretty! I can't see how some of the schools out our way with so many being out in the country, will be able to even go at all tomorrow! Guess we will see by morning.

    ReplyDelete