Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24, Day 22

That would be the front of my car - the damage from when I went sliding into the truck in front of me this morning... It was a bit slippery out and when I went to stop, I just kept sliding, knowing that I was going to hit the truck in front of me.. what a horrible feeling! I am fine, and the kid I ran into was very nice and had very nice parents that came.. The thing that hurt was when I was walking around the car and I slipped and fell right on my rear end... that is what is hurting tonight! Of course, being pregnant, I was a bit emotional... not a fun way to start my day.. but the doctor said everything should be fine - I didn't even have to go in to see her.. just sore and embarrassed.. but I made it through the day and now I am more than ready for bed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...I'm glad you're okay! I hate the feeling of knowing you're going to hit something and you can't do anything about it!

    ReplyDelete