Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17, Day 15

Hmm... I think I posted a picture very similar to this last year, but that's what you get! I got pretty ambitious tonight: after BJ left for youth group, I gave Ava a bath - and I think she went on the potty for the first time!! I put her on the potty seat while I was filling up the tub, she has often gone potty in the tub while the water is running, so I looked over at her and she looked startled and the water in the toilet was moving, so I'm guessing she went! I will have to put her on the potty every time before the bath... maybe she'll eventually get the idea.. anyways, I did a load of laundry, loaded and ran the dishwasher, made banana bread, and washed the kitchen floor. You would think that I would have accomplished some of this during Ava's 3 hour afternoon nap (thanks to the 2 hour delay today, I picked her up early)... but I was lazy then....

No comments:

Post a Comment