Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27, Day 181

Farewell Mega Chill cup...  We loved using this cup - but alas, no longer.  While I was giving Ava a bath tonight, she started to toot.  I laughed at her and said, "Are you tooting?"  She grinned and then deposited poo in the bathtub.  Oh my.  I panicked and started yelling, because this was blueberry poo and was quickly spreading.  BJ took Ava to the other tub for her bath and I was left with cleanup.  Ava had grabbed the Mega Chill cup that I had been using that night to water flowers, and wanted to play with it in the bathtub.  It has been tainted.  I even used it to get some of the larger pieces out of the tub.  You should be glad I took a picture of the cup and not the tub!  Don't worry, I cleaned all her toys and the tub with bleach...

No comments:

Post a Comment