Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13, Day 167

Two pictures tonight.  Tonight at VBS, they told me they went overboard in the nursery changing diapers because they had someone complain that their baby was wet.  No big deal.  They changed her at 8:45, so I thought I would leave her in that diaper till morning.  When we got home, I was getting ready to put Ava in her jammies, when I noticed that she had a huggies on - I buy pampers.  Then I noticed something else - they had put her diaper on backwards!  I must to be too tired, because it just made me laugh, alot.  I don't even know how they got that on her like that... so funny.
This picture, I didn't take, but I had to include it anyway.  Last night at VBS, BJ got the most money in his bucket and got slimed.  Tonight, they put his name on a bucket again, and he got the most money again.  Jen asked if I wanted to be the one to pour the 'slime' on him.  So I snuck up on the booth.  They blindfolded the contestants and then at the last minute had them take off their blindfolds and look up.  BJ was so surprised.  It was great!  The others had cheetohs and honeycomb cereal poured on them.  Poor BJ had cooked beans.

1 comment:

  1. Ava's diaper is hilarious! I wonder too how they got it on her like that! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete