Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013

 So I had intended to try and post a picture a day again.. but I already missed a day.  By the time we get the kids in bed, I want to go to bed!  So I'm sure it will be hit or miss everyday.  This is a picture from Sunday.  True got a forklift from my dad that he played with the rest of the day.  Here it is lifting a box of kleenex.  He is obsessed with trucks.  My dad gives him a new one every Sunday at lunch.  He has quite an extensive collection of trucks!
 Yesterday we made some Valentines.  These kids love stickers!!
 Ava covered every surface possible with stickers!
Lulu went to the doctor for her 1 month check-up.  She is a chunk - weighed in at 9 lb 4 oz - she is in the 50th percentile!  I've never had this big of a baby!  She also had thrush and had to have her mouth painted purple.  She looked like a joker baby.  It has faded away some today thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment