Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8, 2012

Once again my pictures are out of order... grr..

The one pretty picture I got of Ava showing off her new Fancy Dancy (as she calls them) book...
We had Easter lunch over at my aunt and uncle's house. True found Tait's new bike... He climbed on it all by himself, then Pop-Pop got suckered into pushing him all around the yard.
True fell asleep from all the excitement about half-way home (it is about a 7 minute car ride.. boy was tired!).
I tried to get Ava and True together for an Easter picture. As you can see, Ava was not having it. I love the sequence of these pictures... First, she shows that she is irritated that she has to get her picture taken by crossing her arms and being grumpy.
Then, after I tell her to uncross her arms and smile she puts this grimace on her face. True, by now, is simultaneously sucking his thumb and picking his nose (talent).
And then he goes in for the kill. Gives Ava a big old hug. She hangs onto the grumps for a little bit longer but then he attempts to kiss her and she starts giggling... This leads to brother chasing sister around the room... At least they're becoming friends!

1 comment: