Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24, 2011

So, I worked in my classroom today. Man, oh man. Do I have my work cut out! It didn't help that I took 9 more totes of junk into my room that already seems super full!
I don't know where to put all this stuff! I need to do some purging in the next two weeks!
Love those bright red mailboxes my dad made for me! That's going to be my guided reading area..
I found these when sorting through some stuff left behind... Yes.. those are records for a reading series. Ask me how old those are.. (I don't actually know.. they didn't have a year on them, but they are OLD). Those will be pitched!!
My sweet kids were hugging all over each other. They are just beginning to realize that they can play together. It is a fun thing to watch. Ava was showing us how fast she can run and then True was joining in. So sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Wait!! Don't throw those records away- your dad has those two readers- On Cherry Street and The Little White House. You can have the books and then have a use for the records!

    ReplyDelete