Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 26, 2011

Well, I can't find my camera cord tonight... so I'll tell you about my picture and post it tomorrow if I find my cord!

Ava woke me up at 1 am because she was scared of the storm. I took her back to bed and laid with her for a while and then got up and came back to my bed. A little bit later I thought I heard a few noises but then it was quiet, so I thought nothing more of it and went back to sleep. When I woke up this morning, I found out what the noises were! Ava had snuck back into our room and fell asleep on the floor beside our bed! She knew that if she woke me up I'd put her back to bed... silly girl...

Tonight is the a firework show across the street from our house... I'm really hoping Ava does not wake up with all the noises - she needs a good night sleep! Swim lessons and a library activity time tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment