Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1, 2011

Another weekend comes to a close... We had a pretty good day.. even though it rained. again. I'm really over the rain! Let's save some for July when everything dies!

Ava and True read the book together for about 15 seconds.. and I got a picture of it! Whew! True is really cute with books right now, he will open up a book and then start babbling (as if he is reading it.. so CUTE!).. He gets very angry if you try to read him the page and not let him turn the page when he so desires...he is also starting to say "uh-oh" also very cute.
You can see the start of True's screech in this picture.. Ava was trying to turn the page and he was not having it...

Also.. Ava does something very cute right now too. My side of the bed has become her stash for hiding all her favorite things. Currently her tutu is hidden under my nightstand. She had an Easter basket full of things in here earlier.. I also found a sippy cup, my Bible, and her teddy bear stuffed in my pillow.. Seriously.. she is my favorite girl.. I know I'm going to miss these silly things one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment