Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 12, Day 252

I sure do love my Ava-bean. We went to the library after I picked her up tonight and we found where the library has bags with a book and book character in them. Ava was thrilled to find a Clifford bag, so we had to get it. Clifford has been her constant companion tonight.

Also, I had a fun conversation tonight with Ava. She was on the potty and I was in the living room feeding True. She was looking at a book and stayed quiet on the potty for about 10 minutes and then she started yelling for me.
Ava: "I did it!"
Me: "What did you do?"
Ava: "I poopied"
Me: "Yay! Good job!"

Silence for a while...
Ava: "I miss you."

aww... I love that girl!

2 comments:

  1. We read two Clifford books this morning. (Not my favorite)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not mine either.. sometimes i tell her i've read them too many times and to pick something else! but this is a counting book, so at least we can count! the clifford is a puppet, too.. i had fun making it talk to her.. she really liked that!

    ReplyDelete