Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12, Day 130

Two pictures today... since my mom and dad, aunt and uncle are in Alaska, I think they need picture updates of both kiddos.. especially at the rate Truett is growing, he'll be doubled in sized by the time they get back!
Here is my sweet True-baby having some tummy time... Ava did not like tummy time, but Truett seems to like it..
I had a fun day today, went to Circle Centre with Joyce.. got Ava the cutest dress for our family pictures (tried to get Truett something, but nobody had things that were cute and in his size.. so I matched Ava to something he already had that fit - Mom, I put those little overalls we got on him and they are too big - the pant legs went down to his toes!).. Then Brad, Pamela, Eden, and Adi came over. Brad gave both Adi and Ava a bath (Pam took the kids downtown to the PBS kids festival and Ad was a hot mess) so he could pick where we eat. We went to Cracker Barrel and Ritter's - ugh.. I am so full! When we were in Ritter's the sky got very dark.. when we got home, the tornado sirens were going off! It's times like this that I miss our basement!

P.S. Brad, I like DQ blizzards better than Ritter glaciers.. more M&M's in the blizzards!

P.P.S. Amy, I really hope I wake up tomorrow and see another picture posted by you!!

1 comment: