Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 22, Day 109

When we went in Tuesday morning, I was already having some contractions. We still thought it would be an all day deal.. but at 9:00 I got my epidural, 11:00 they broke my water, 12:00 the nurse checked and said I was complete and had to call the doctor, 12:30 my doctor arrived, 12:46 Truett Adler arrived!
Ava liked holding her little brother.. then she was over it. She kept telling us to "Put him in there" (his crib) so that we could play with her instead!

Finally, we get to go home! He looks pretty little in his carseat!

Taking a snooze.. if only he would do that at night!

Already a thumb sucker like his sister???

So I went back and added a picture from each day through Saturday.. this might be how it is done for a while, we will see how easy it is to have two kids by myself when BJ is at work next week! BJ took Ava to church with him this morning, while Truett and I stayed home. He did not really let us sleep a whole lot last night, he wanted to eat or be held.. that makes for a long night!


2 comments:

  1. he is so cute! praying he lets you get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! How nice for you that it happened so fast.

    ReplyDelete